2017-2018 TRAVEL TEAM ROSTERS
Please see these documents for the travel team rosters. Team are listed by birth year and color (red, white, or black). Coaches are not listed. Your coach will be contacting you soon. Note that the number for your child is the tryout number you should have recieved on the tryout day.
Girls: 2017-2018 Travel Tryout Results
Boys: 2017-2018 Travel Tryout Results
2017-2018 TRYOUTS FOR PETERS TOWNSHIP TRAVEL SOCCER
You must register in advance. The registration link is at the bottom of the page.
Monday, May 22, 2017: Girls born in: 2006 5-6pm , 2005 6-7pm, 2004 and 2003 7-8pm
Tuesday, May 23, 2017: Boys born in: 2009 5-6pm, 2008 6-7pm, 2007 7-8pm
Wednesday, May 24, 2017: Girls born in: 2009 5-6pm, 2008 6-7pm, 2007 7-8pm
Thursday, May 25, 2017: Boys born in: 2006 5-6pm, 2005 6-7pm, 2004 and 2003 7-8pm
Tuesday, May 30, 2017: 6-7pm Goalies (all age groups), 7-8pm make up (all age groups)
- Players must register online through PTSA for the Fall 2017 season to be eligible for Travel Tryouts. This should be done before tryouts, (see Registration page at www.ptsoccer.org for details). This registration is separate from signing-in on the day of tryouts, which is done at the field. Registration will be available the week of May 8th.
- After teams are announced each player must upload a birth certificate and a current photo to their account in the on-line system. We will provide the link at that time.
- Please bring the following to the tryouts (all of this is needed even if you have played travel before):
- Please wear soccer gear, bring a (labeled) ball and plenty of water.
- NOTE that in the past, you were required to bring photos and birth certificates to the tryouts. We will no longer accept these items at the tryouts. They must be uploaded to the system after teams are announced. If your player has a birth certificate already loaded in the on-line account, they will only need to upload a current year photo.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled tryout time in order to sign in for tryouts.
- Each player will be given a pinney to wear and a tryout number. The parent/adult will be given a Tryout Notification Card—this card explains how to obtain the tryout results. Please retain this card! The pinney number is not a tryout number. Pay no attention to the pinney number!
- Injured players and make ups:
- Injured players should attend their specified tryout day; other tryout accommodations for those players will be made, if practical. Make ups are not ideal. Players should make every effort to make their age specific tryout. In case of illness, boys must contact the Boys Travel Commissioner, Mike Dyer at email@example.com. Girls must contact Girls Travel Commissioner, John Guna at JSGuna@uss.com. They will give you specific information about makeups on May 30.
- Notification procedure:
- The final rosters will be listed on our website www.ptsoccer.org on the Travel page by mid-July. Please hold on to your child’s Tryout Notification Card (with tryout number) since it will be needed to interpret the results.
click here to register for travel tryouts